GPL 2 for game code and data
- GPL 2 or later + FDL 1.1 or later double license OR
- Public domain
- Source code under GPL
- Game data under a proprietary license
GPL 2 or later for game code and data
mostly GPL 2 or later for game code and data.
GNU Free Documentation License for documentation, some Creative Commons Licenses for portions of the game data.
GPL 2 or later for the game engine.
All rights reserverd for game data
- The code is licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE, with the exception of some files that are under GPL-compatible licenses.
- The media is licensed under the CREATIVE COMMONS ATTRIBUTION-SHAREALIKE 2.5, with the exception of all shaderlab (http://www.shaderlab.com/) textures (by Randy 'ydnar' Reddig) that are under a non-free license
Note: Info taken from the COPIYNG file of Tremulous 1.1.0
The texture exception was removed in the subversion version http://svn.icculus.org/tremulous/trunk/COPYING
- Code under GPL with some exceptions (http://xreal.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xreal/trunk/xreal/COPYING.txt)
- Each media file can be under a different license, the most part are all rights reserved (http://xreal.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xreal/trunk/xreal/COPYING.txt)
For a list of the licenses for the single files http://xreal.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/xreal/trunk/xreal/base/MEDIA.txt Some files are under free licenses