There are very few policies which apply across all Wikia. These can be found on the Central Wikia at Wikia:Category:Policy.
Other policies for this Wikia will be decided by the wiki community. It's generally best to keep policies as simple as possible, and not to introduce too many rules. A growing wiki can usually do well with a few simple policies and a lot of good will and cooperation.
Adding [[Category:Policy]] to any policy pages will add them to the policy category. This is found here.
See also Project:Simplified Ruleset
The following policies where dediced arbitrary by me, there was not an approval process, they are more a memorandum than real policies, feel free to discuss them or to completely ignore them if you don't like them.
Maybe when this wiki will have more contributors there will be real policies approved by the community.
Low poly models preview policies Edit
This policy is here only to give the previews a similar visual appearance that matches with the site style, feel free to generate the previews in a different way if you don't like this policy.
- The preview of a 3d model should be a 500px x 500px file
- The camera of the previews should be orthographic
- A transparent or white background
- The preview files should have the same name of the file to preview (without extension) and terminate with "_preview.png"
- The file format should be png
File naming policies Edit
- cyclic textures must terminate with "_cyc.<extension>"
- map pages must terminate with "_(map)"
Zip file policies Edit
- Zip files must contain the license of the contents in a text file inside the zip